Sunday, February 17, 2008

And so it begins...

Although we've known about our impending bundle of joy for about two months, now that we're into the second trimester, reality is finally sinking in. I am officially 14 weeks along, slowing inching towards our expected due date of August 17. I feel great--the sleepiness that hit me like clockwork each afternoon is now gone, and if I were to have suffered from any morning sickness (which, thank goodness, I didn't), that would have subsided by now, too. Everything I'm reading tells me this is the best part of the pregnancy: I'll be full of energy and my bump will finally become, well, bump-worthy (right now, it still appears as though I've had a large lunch, and that's it). I'm excited for all things to come, and we plan to keep track of every detail via this blog.

So, away we go!

No comments:

Archive