

23 Weeks in and I'm officially showing! I guess it's time, since according to What to Expect I am entering the sixth month. More and more random people are striking up conversations with me about my due date, or pointing out the fact that I'm expecting (Really? Who knew!). It's actually a nice thing to just show off my bump with pride with stretchier, looser-fitting clothes and a few key items, like Leezie's hip mama jeans she so graciously donated to my cause. Fortunately, many items in my closet should still fit throughout the next few months--hooray for flowy dresses and long tops!
F continues to stay busy, and now his movements are strong enough that you can see my stomach move with the more powerful kicks. I felt some really good ones when we went to see Cry Baby last week, especially during the louder musical numbers--no doubt his ears are working now!
In other news, I ran a 4-mile race on Sunday. I felt great, but took it super easy. The time shows my lack of effort, but actually, since I'm "running for two," shouldn't I split my time in half? That would be more like it...
F continues to stay busy, and now his movements are strong enough that you can see my stomach move with the more powerful kicks. I felt some really good ones when we went to see Cry Baby last week, especially during the louder musical numbers--no doubt his ears are working now!
In other news, I ran a 4-mile race on Sunday. I felt great, but took it super easy. The time shows my lack of effort, but actually, since I'm "running for two," shouldn't I split my time in half? That would be more like it...

No comments:
Post a Comment