Officially at the 8-month mark! The finish line
is within site, which I find hard to believe. While I'd normally feel sad that summer is sailing by at a breakneck speed, I'm actually kind of psyched at how quickly the D-date is approaching. Of course, we're super excited to meet F and to see just what the little guy looks like. If only I didn't have that whole labor and delivery to deal with between now and then...As for me, I'm still feeling great (ran and swam this week) and am enjoying every second. I'd like to think that the bump's officially topped off in size (I don't see much difference from last week to this one, do you?) which is a good thing because I'm fitting into less and less of my "big, big" clothes now. There are only so many extra long tank tops and drawstring-waist skirts one girl can wear before she has a complete fashion meltdown! But I must give a shout-out to Forever 21 for keeping with the big-and-billowy looks this summer--can't beat dresses for $15! Which, I might add, I may be sporting at A & K's wedding next month. I'll be 36 weeks by then, and, according to my doctor, approaching the five-week window where, well, anything can happen. And by anything, I mean a potential trip to GW's ER! Let's just hope F can hold out until August....

3 comments:
I have to say I am kind of excited about Baby F holding out until that first week in August when he can enjoy his birthday with Dan and myself. Glad you are doing so well. Can't wait to see you all at the wedding.
Or you could always head over to Fair Oaks Hospital in VA...I work every weekend and would love to take care of you! Hopefully Baby F will hang in there a bit longer and come closer to his expected arrival date!
Sarah, You are looking great. But don't be fooled, I thought that I couldn't get any bigger at my 8th month as well - which was sort of true. My belly stopped growing, but my cheeks (on my face and below) and the twins grew (to the excitement of my husband)!. By that last week, I just looked like a plumb chipmunk, but looking back, I would do it all over again! Shoot for the 4th of August, that is Elisa's birthday and she turned out to be a pretty cool kid!
Post a Comment