Since last week's doctor's appointment proved to be rather fruitless, I'm hoping for a more exciting update at my next visit on Thursday morning. But if things remain status quo, I've vowed to get out of dodge (er, Hoboken) for the weekend since I'm already starting to feel a bit stir-crazy around the apartment. I guess knowing that I'll be basically housebound for the first couple of weeks following F's arrival is making me want to head toward the hills--or at least upstate. We'll probably go hang with Aunt Bec and Karl in New Paltz; maybe a little bit of that fresh country air will kickstart me into labor?! We shall see...
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
38 Weeks
Since last week's doctor's appointment proved to be rather fruitless, I'm hoping for a more exciting update at my next visit on Thursday morning. But if things remain status quo, I've vowed to get out of dodge (er, Hoboken) for the weekend since I'm already starting to feel a bit stir-crazy around the apartment. I guess knowing that I'll be basically housebound for the first couple of weeks following F's arrival is making me want to head toward the hills--or at least upstate. We'll probably go hang with Aunt Bec and Karl in New Paltz; maybe a little bit of that fresh country air will kickstart me into labor?! We shall see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment