Check HIM out! Yep, we heard the official word on Friday that little F is indeed a BOY! He is measuring
just under 6 inches and weighs 6 ounces (or half a can of coke!). He was behaving for the radiologist (a good baby already!), so we got to see all of his little parts--from his femur bone to his ribs to his spine--and even got a sneak peak at a 3D image, though his hands were in the way and we really couldn't make out a face. Everything else looks great--his heart has four chambers, his brain development is on target--but we go back in next month for a follow-up anatomy scan. Maybe then we can have another go at the 3D peak.And in other exciting news, I'm starting to feel him move around! I was feeling these little flutters and thought...maybe...but one day last week as I was sitting (where else) in front of my computer, I felt a mini earthquake in my lower stomach. But it was more fluttery and flip-floppy than anything I'd ever experienced before. It happened again the next night and yesterday even more. Fun stuff!
While the bump is still barely noticeable to the outside world, it's definitely bigger than last week, don't ya think?

3 comments:
Sarah~You look amazing and the baby ultrasounds are wonderful! We are so happy for you and Mark!
All Our Love~
Aleta, Ella & Philip
you should get a job as a pregnancy model. i'm serious, there is such a thing.
Liam Flynn???
Post a Comment