Here we are at 18 weeks. Every so often, I feel a nice thud thud, tap, tap in my lower stomach, which I take to be a friendly hello from F. After a few weeks of lamenting about not gaining any weight (and why would I lament about that, you wonder?), I'm finally packing on the pounds and take that to mean that F--like my stomach--is growing by the day. It's about time! I'm almost to the half-way point.My energy levels are still pretty high; over the weekend, Mark and I went to the driving range and shot some hoops on Saturday, and I ran four miles on Sunday. So far, I don't feel like I can't do active stuff like that, though of course I'm taking it really easy--especially on the run. I'm hoping F likes all of that bouncing around he must be enduring as I run (er, jog) every so often! I guess I'm just putting a new spin on "bouncing baby boy!"
Monday, March 17, 2008
18 Weeks
Here we are at 18 weeks. Every so often, I feel a nice thud thud, tap, tap in my lower stomach, which I take to be a friendly hello from F. After a few weeks of lamenting about not gaining any weight (and why would I lament about that, you wonder?), I'm finally packing on the pounds and take that to mean that F--like my stomach--is growing by the day. It's about time! I'm almost to the half-way point.My energy levels are still pretty high; over the weekend, Mark and I went to the driving range and shot some hoops on Saturday, and I ran four miles on Sunday. So far, I don't feel like I can't do active stuff like that, though of course I'm taking it really easy--especially on the run. I'm hoping F likes all of that bouncing around he must be enduring as I run (er, jog) every so often! I guess I'm just putting a new spin on "bouncing baby boy!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment