Monday, March 31, 2008

20 weeks

Halfway there! Since I spent most of last week on the west coast with Sissy, Sophia, and Lucy, I didn't get around to posting (or even taking) a 19-week picture. And I don't think that this shot does it justice, but a lot has changed over the past two weeks! For starters, there's no denying my bump. Second, I'm feeling little F move around all the time now. Sometimes, I'll wake up in the morning and feel him right at the front of my stomach. A few hours later, he's completely shifted. So far, the movements are too subtle for Mark to feel, but I'm hoping as F grows and gets stronger, that'll soon change.

We go in for our anatomy scan part II on Friday (just a routine followup to track F's growth and development), meaning we'll get to see him in action once more. Hopefully, he'll be just as friendly as he was the last time and we'll get lots of good glimpses of the little guy (and maybe a few 3D peeks, too!).

Otherwise, I'm still feeling relatively normal; I'm getting in a few light runs a week which--once I get over the initial "woah, it feels like there's a lead weight tied to my stomach" mentality--totally energize me. I hope to keep it up for as long as possible, and hopefully this energy will stay with me for at least half of the remaining 20 weeks!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Archive