



Why, hello there, little one! Last Friday, we got a little sneak peak of what F may--or may not--look like with the help of 3D technology. Our tiny guy was not as cooperative as he'd been at past ultrasounds, so we only got a few shots, most of which were shadowed by his hand which he just insisted on keeping in front of his face. (Guess that means he's camera shy, just like his dad!). At just 20 weeks along, he's still quite small (just under one pound) and has a ways to go in terms of developing his true features, but at least these pictures show his eyes, ears, mouth, and lips are perfectly normal (albeit a bit smushed). And check out that square jawline!
Otherwise, the bump is progressing nicely. Those who see me all the time say I'm really starting to show, whereas others I meet for the first time can hardly believe I'm 5-months-plus along. I'm having a bit of trouble believing that fact myself. These past few months have flown!
No comments:
Post a Comment