Monday, May 5, 2008

25 Weeks

Back in December, I diligently marked down all of my weekly milestones in my planner. From six weeks to 40 (I remain optimistic I won't go past this point!), the notes serve as cheerful--if not a bit scary--reminders of the quickly passing time. When I wrote down "Week 25," I remember trying to picture where I'd be and what I'd be doing at this point. Would it be warm yet? (Answer: not really). Would I still be running? (Yes!). Would I be showing? (You betcha!). It's hard to believe that I'm sitting here, already into my 25th week. The third trimester is just around the corner!

Some new fun facts about F: A) He loves musicals (he's now kicked his way through Cry Baby, Young Frankenstein, and Chorus Line. B) He has a sweet tooth and goes nuts anytime I indulge in the occasional (OK, often) dessert. C) He's found a nice spot underneath my right rib and likes to give it a good kick every once in a while.

He's growing, too. According to my books, F should be measuring about 13 inches and weigh in around 1.5 pounds. We'll know for sure at my next appointment on Wednesday.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Keren said...

i love these pics. the lighting is fabulous!

Archive