Tuesday, May 13, 2008

26 Weeks

We've now hit the 26-week mark and are still going strong. I continue to feel great, F continues to do his kick routine (he's enjoying that honey oat granola bar I just munched on for breakfast!), and my bump continues to grow. I even visited Buy, Buy Baby over the weekend (with Leezie, Sam, and M) for a quick glimpse of all that's out there to purchase for a baby in this world. Among all of the bedding, gliders, strollers, and bassinets, it's a bit overwhelming, but I'm lucky to have a seasoned pro in Leezie show me the ins and outs of it all. Plus, we've already received a bag full of hand-me-downs from Sam (and, I suppose, Philip!), some adorable outfits from Aleta, and there's a drawer now dedicated to little F's wardrobe. I guess you can say this is really happening!

At the same rate, we do have a ways to go. For the past few months, I've been following a great blog by a woman who, like me, chose to run through her pregnancy. She just had her baby--12 days late! I know every one's situation is quite varied, but to think that we may not meet F until September freaks me out just a bit. Only time will tell, right?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Archive