
Well, the bump's now a basketball...and then some! The good news is that I really don't feel big at all--until I look at these pictures, that is.
I guess I just better get used to the fact that pregnancy=having a ginormous stomach that often gets in the way and has the capability to knock things over if I'm not paying attention (an iPod off my desk, for example...twice!). But clumsiness aside, I'm having fun and really enjoying every minute. Especially when F gets excited and does little dances, like he was doing all throughout Rent, which Leezie took me to see tonight. Yup, another Broadway show for the little guy (his fifth!) and he reacted as usual with plenty of kicks and turns throughout the two acts.The only ill effect I'm experiencing as of late is a nagging ache underneath and to the side of my right ribcage, which I imagine is F staking his territory in that region of my torso. Must be his sweet spot. Though I'm inclined to push him over to the left side once in a while, I've resigned to just let him do his thing and tolerate the discomfort. I'm already becoming quite a pushover for this kid!

1 comment:
Too cute, I see your innie is now an outie! Don't worry, mine did that too, and now its back tucked away!
Post a Comment