Tuesday, May 27, 2008

28 Weeks

An "on location" shot of the bump in Naples, FL during our "babymoon". We spent a lovely five days with Jeanie and Uncle Phil at their house in Estero and enjoyed every second. F did too--he took to doing his own flips and turns (and maybe flipturns?) as I swam in the ocean and pool.

Fortunately, F's vacated his sweet spot underneath my right rib and has since found other areas to lounge in. He's definitely exploring every inch of space available to him. Once in a while, I'll see my stomach ripple with his movements or a random body part sticking out underneath my skin. I keep trying to guess what part, exactly, it may be, but I'm really clueless. I just hope I'm not poking his poor little face as I do my detective work!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jhg said...

Love watching little F grow!!! You look great!

Archive