
Already in the third trimester--time is really speeding by! These days I'm feeling great about 95% of the time (the other times are when I'm paralyzed after pigging out!). Mark and I started swimming last week, which is a gentler--but still challenging--alternative to running (I'll probably still run easily twice a week until I can no longer do so, which may happen any day!). It was pretty funny trying to find a suit that I could swim laps in that also fit me (my Speedos aren't quite forgiving in the belly area!). I had to make due with a sports tank and bikini bottoms. Did the trick!
F is still making his grand and quite noticeable movements around my stomach. I continue to wonder just what he's doing in there and just what body part it is that I see making it's way from one side to another underneath my skin. I assume he'll be running out of space soon--the books say he should be well over a foot long now and up to almost 3 pounds.

2 comments:
You look so beautiful....it makes me miss my baby belly!
Although I didn't like the character, I just finished a book called "Finn" which is sequel to Twain's Huckleberry Finn, and it's about Huck's worthless father. No connection at all to your own "F", but I can't stop thinking of the name "Finn Flynn" for him; after all, you are calling him "F" already. Would that be for "Fred" "Francis" "Frank"?? I await your choice, but I sort of like Finn...
Love and you look beautiful!
Bubba
Post a Comment