Tuesday, June 10, 2008

30 Weeks


Here we are at 30 weeks, appropriately wearing a running outfit because yes...I am still running! Well, sorta. More like a slow, deliberate jog that probably resembles a walk more than anything else--I ran a 10K on Saturday at around 10:00 pace. Needless to say, I'm still feeling rather sprightly as I near my eighth month, even in the heat wave that's been blanketing the entire east coast for the past few days. I'm kind of just waiting for the other (running) shoe to drop--and when it does, I'll be perfectly content just vegging out in the A/C with my feet up for the remainder of the summer. This whole running thing was good while it lasted, but in no way am I going to press my luck, especially in the heat!

Otherwise, everything else is just fine. Sleeping is becoming less comfy, as it's hard to find a sweet spot with the bump--I sleep mostly on my left side and wake up with a nice red mark each morning on my hip from the added weight. Ouch.

F is rocking and his rolling his way around my stomach as I write this, probably wishing I'd feed him some breakfast. I swear there's a full-grown baby in there sometimes, not just a 3-pounder. I saw an elbow or a foot poking out from my stomach the other day and it was BIG! A sign of things to come??!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Archive