Monday, July 21, 2008

36 Weeks


Can we really be at the 9-month mark already? Judging by the size of my bump, the answer would be a resounding YES. But in my mind, I'm still thinking I've got quite a ways to go. Time for a reality check: We're down to a mere four (or less?) weeks before F's grand debut.

Thanks to a spectacular shower/BBQ thrown by the amazing Sissy, Leezie, and Eileen (with some major help from the rest of the Flynn ladies, my mom, Jeanie, Bubba, and Corinne), we are replete with baby essentials, from the bath tub to mini Redskins gear (perfect for football season...Mark's very excited!). And as evidenced by the 50 friends and family gather at the Farm on Sunday, it's clear this baby is going to be very loved! (I'll post pictures and more details on my other blog).

Still feeling pretty good,though dealing with the heat and humidity isn't easy for anyone--pregnant or not. As long as I stay close to the A/C and prop my puffy feet up, I'm fine. Unfortunately, I won't be running for a bit (doctor's orders), but I did manage to hit the dancefloor at Andres and Kasia's wedding. I probably looked a bit silly, but I'm not really one to just sit around at receptions...especially when I'm not otherwise occupied with hanging out at the open bar! I think F liked all of the music and movement as he was grooving to his own beat all weekend long. Speaking of which, he's doing his own little dance as I write this...until next week...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Archive