Tuesday, December 16, 2008

17 Weeks


I will report in with Eamon's 4 month stats tomorrow (after he visits the doc), but for now I'll just give you an update on what's new in his world. I mentioned his ability to grab toys last week, but this week he's really got it down and will even pick up a toy and play with it (see pic below). Also providing at least 20 minutes of entertainment a day? His feet! On Friday, Eamon finally made contact with his little piggies and will now grab them--and hold on. It's funny, because I saw a baby doing that just last Tuesday and wondered when he'd follow suit, and just a few days later he did!

Smiles are standard now (except when he's hungry, do I sound like a broken record or what?) and E's testing out a bunch of different laughs. None of which sound like the ha hah ha version (more like squeaks, but in a giggly kind of way). He's definitely found his voice and likes to use it whenever he can. Fun stuff.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Archive