Sunday, July 18, 2010

21 Weeks

Definitely starting to POP! This picture was taken 3 days ago and I've already grown more since. Guess this is when things really got rolling with Eamon, too. Still feeling great but there's no denying a little one is on its way...and soon!

We had our second anatomy scan last week and got to see #2 rocking and rolling around. The technician once again remarked that he or she is very active. I just told her it's because they serve cranberry juice in the lobby--I always down one right before the scan. Nothing like a little sugar to get things moving!

We also got some nice 3D shots. Will post soon.

In other news, I ran a 5K race on Tuesday night and managed to run 7:10-miles. I wasn't pushing it, so I'm happy to know I haven't turned into a complete slow poke...yet.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Archive