Thursday, July 8, 2010

20 Weeks



We've hit the half-way point! Or, as I keep telling myself, the starting line. Actually, I feel like we're still in the prologue--not really feeling pregnant yet! I think I'm just so preoccupied with Eamon and work that I don't think about it at all until #2 makes his presence felt with a nice little tap or kick throughout the day or at night. A nice--and much needed--reminder. Especially in this heat when it's probably for our best interest to slow it down.

If the second half goes as smoothly as the first, I'll be a lucky girl.

I go back for our second anatomy scan next week. Will be great to see #2 in action again--and to maybe get some more of those cute/weird 3D pics).

(Oh, in case you're bored, check out the bump at 20 weeks with Eamon.)

No comments:

Archive