Note to self: Don't take the weekly picture late at night. I swear, the bump grows throughout the day and by the time I go to bed it's ten time bigger than it was in the morning. Or maybe #2 is just growing like crazy, because I am feeling very much large-and-in-charge at 27 weeks!There's just one more week left in my sixth month, which makes me feel like I'm rounding the corner to the finish line. But then again, November is still a ways away, which is a good thing (not really ready to totally grasp the huge lifestyle change that #2 will bring about!) but also I think it might be a tough finishing stretch with how big I am undoubtedly going to get!
I went for a 40-minute run yesterday with Eamon in the BOB and realized my limits: Pushing the stroller (50+ pounds with Eamon in it) plus running probably faster than I should definitely took a toll on my poor pelvis. I don't feel bad running--in fact, I probably could have gone for an hour. But then I took Eamon to the playground and of course had to walk up the four flights of stairs to our place, and I was FEELING it. I hate to think that I'll have to stop running soon, but I think I'll have to put the kibosh on going out with the stroller. (Duh, right?) I'll leave that task to Mark!
Here's me at 27 weeks back in '08
No comments:
Post a Comment