Where is the time going? 30 weeks means there are only NINE weeks to go until #2 arrives. Things are still going really well; easy, even. The baby is popping out allover--I have a feeling he or she is already quite big--and at night I see lots of little parts sticking up from my stomach. Not sure if they're feet or elbows or what, but it's fun (and a little freaky) to watch.Lately, I feel like this little one is becoming a lot less active than Eamon was at this juncture. He (or she) still moves around enough that I don't worry, but the moves are subtler than I remember with E. Maybe it'll be a chill baby! That would be nice because Eamon's motorin' 24/7 these days...
Go to see the doctor tomorrow and will probably schedule an induction. Looks like November 18 is still the date. Crazy!

No comments:
Post a Comment