Thursday, October 21, 2010

35 Weeks

Less than a month to go! Nice and big at 35 weeks; must admit that this easy-peasy pregnancy is getting a tad tougher...having a cold doesn't help, but neither does the heartburn I've been suffering from. The latter is totally common at this juncture, so I'll just keep popping Tums 'til it subsides. Worse things could be happening!

Last week's update from the doc was that we'll do a sonogram at 38 weeks to see how much our little (or not so little?) one weighs. Not that there's much that can be done about that, but I think they'll suggest a C-Section if the baby is north of 8 pounds (I'll have to put up a fight about that one). But judging by how I'm measuring and the lack of weight I've gained compared to what I put on with E (and the fact I'm delivering a week early), I have a feeling this baby is going to be a nice seven pounder. Please?!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Archive