Saturday, October 9, 2010

33 Weeks

Not much new to report from my last post. Here I am at 33 weeks in a tank from what has been my favorite store as of late...wait for it...Forever 21! As I discovered in the later stages of my pregnancy with Eamon, pieces from F21 can be a bump's best friend. They make many long-and-skinny or big-and-blousy items which actually work quite well as "maternity" wear. It doesn't hurt that my OB/GYN happens to be situated right next to one of the biggest F21's around (in SoHo), so I have plenty of changes to check out their latest. Plus, everything is under $25, so I never feel guilty picking up a few things here and there--like this tank ($5), and the stretchy-waisted skinny cargos ($20), skinny jeans ($15), and jeggings ($10) I brought home after my last appointment. (Actually, the outfit I'm wearing at 32 weeks is a F21 special.)

Funny enough, F21 recently launched a maternity line. I haven't checked it out but assume it's similar stuff to what they already offer--only at a higher price point. I've found that my shape doesn't really mesh with proper maternity clothes (things tend to fit a bit boxy), so I think I'll stick with the regular store stuff for as long as I can...

And just for comparison's sake, here I am at 33 weeks with E!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Archive