Nora turned the big 7 months last week! Wow! She's now such a big girl, both physically and developmentally. I never got around to posting her 6 months stat, but she weighed in at 16.25 pounds. And just one month later, she is 18.6 pounds! Clearly, the solid food (which I didn't start in earnest until 6 months) is agreeing with her. She has the most amazing thighs that you just want to sink your teeth in to--"pulkas" as my Dad calls them. She has been sitting up like a champ for almost two months now and in the past few weeks has been launching herself forward from a sitting position to her belly. Today, I caught her up on her hands and knees rocking, so I know crawling is not so far away. Though selfishly, I want her to stay put a little longer because it's so easy knowing I can put her in one place and she won't fall, move, or get into any trouble!
She is a dream baby. Smiley, quiet (though chatty when she wants to be...last week she started to say "ma ma" and this week has said "ba ba" and a few other little "words"), and just so happy to have anyone pay attention to her. And the best development of all is that she goes to bed easily at 7:30pm! She still stirs a bit at night here and there, but she is much improved in the sleep department since months 4 and 5. Love her!

No comments:
Post a Comment