Monday, July 18, 2011
8 Months
Hard to believe Miss Nora is a whopping 8 months old. I must admit, I am a bit sad about it! I don't want her to grow up. But at the same time, I'm excited to see her continue to grow, thrive, and be just about the most perfect baby I could ever ask for. These days, she is meeting her milestones like it's her job, "creeping" (pre-crawling--she gets around really well!), waving goodbye, verbalizing, laughing, eating like a champ, and sleeping great. She is a very happy little girl and a cuddlebug, too. She is still happiest with mommy and daddy, but she'll let other people hold her without putting up too much of a fuss. Actually, fussy is a word I hardly use with her because she's so darn easy to please!
Happy 8 months, Nora Clare!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment