Tuesday, May 22, 2012

18 Months

Who do I look like?

Look at those curls...
Love walking in mommy's shoes! 

My first maxi dress!
Playing catchup! Nora is now 1.5 years old! Craziness. She has become quite the feisty little lady. Didn't see that one coming. She is stubborn, silly while serious, and as sweet as they come. It's hard not to drop everything and play or snuggle with her--she's just such a lovable girl. She is "talking" a lot more these days...or at least trying to. She has a vocabulary of her own sprinkled with actual words which makes figuring out what she wants both challenging and pretty darn hilarious. But we get by--and have plenty of fun while we're at it. Fortunately, she is as independent as Eamon when it comes to self-play, which allows me to manage work without a daytime babysitter (much easier on the wallet and I really don't like leaving her!). I can't say enough how lucky we are to have Nora in our world!


Nora at 18 Months 
Weight: 25 pounds, 11 ounces (80%)
Length: ? (didn't get the #, but she's at 90%. Big girl!)
Favorite food: At the moment, Nutragrain bars, cheese, her veggie and fruit pouches (still loves 'em), chicken, and anything sweet (like me!)
Cute sayings/words: "Pee-pa" for pizza, "Me-Mou" for Mickey Mouse, "No-na" for Nora, and plenty others :-)
Sleep schedule: Bed between 7/7:30 on most nights, up at 7:30, nap (yay!) from 11-2.
Loves: Snuggling, the water (bath, pool, ocean), rough-housing with Eamon, baby dolls, coloring, playing basketball, climbing, walking around in mommy's shoes.
Firsts this month: First solo trip down the tall twisty slide, first time having to say "I sawry" to Eamon (she bit him!), maxi dress (yes, I dress my daughter better than myself)

No comments:

Archive