Here we are, with a little more than a month remaining. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: These weeks have FLOWN! All of a sudden, August is just around the corner and F will be here before we know it. And don't I look it: The bump has expanded even more, but I love my big ol' belly. I also love feeling F move about, which he is doing for a good ten hours a day this week, at all hours of the morning, afternoon, and night. And apparently, I'm sleeping through some of his movements--last week, Mark got up in the middle of the the night and felt him kicking like crazy. I, on the other hand, was sacked out! Guess I should enjoy those restful nights while they last.
And in case you were wondering, we've yet to decide on a name. We have a "fave five" but can't seem to settle on one. Who knows--we may end up naming him Finn Flynn after all. Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

No comments:
Post a Comment