Thursday, January 15, 2009

Five Months (21 weeks)

Hard to believe that Eamon is rounding the corner to the five-month-mark. He's getting to be such a big boy, both in size and in behavior. We had to take him to the doctor's last weekend due to a fever (103.7) and lethargic behavior (not his typical self at all!) and he weighed in at 17 pounds, 10 ounces. Nearly twice his birth weight! I'm happy to report that he's much better now and seems to be back to his old self, but now trying even new tricks like sitting up by himself (from a lounging position on the bed), and grabbing bigger objects. He's also babbling a bunch now, trying out different voices and laughs.

He seems to be getting his bottom two teeth, but then again they may take many more weeks to make their appearance. And each day, he has a little more hair. So far, it looks like it's brown, though at times I see a glint of red. Every day is so much fun with Eamon, and I love to see him learning and growing!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Archive