
Well, I missed two weeks. But with good reason: We were on vacation! A fabulous trip to Maryland and the OBX...lots of sun, relaxation...and eating! I think I may have eaten my weight in Pringles while at the beach. But at least Mark and I managed to run every other day and stay pretty active.
Speaking of active, this is one busy baby! Moving all of the time...kicking, punching, shifting from one side of my stomach to another. There are times when he stretches out between my hip bones and other times (like right now) when he does his kickboxing routine for a good 45 minutes. I kind of remember Eamon parked higher up, near my ribcage. But this little one much prefers the lower half of my stomach--or at least hasn't found the ribcage sweet spot.
Eamon is growing a little more perceptive now that he's a big boy at all of two, and will tell you where the baby is if you ask him. He also likes to give the baby kisses (basically, kissing my belly button), which is cute. But still, I'm sure he has NO clue what this all means--and the rude awakening he'll receive in November!
No comments:
Post a Comment