Wednesday, September 8, 2010

28/29 Weeks

Oops, didn't manage to take a picture until well over 28 weeks, so this one will have to do for last week and this one. Continuing to grow, but for the most part am feeling good. I had a checkup last week and am measuring well, the baby's heartbeat is strong, and we can now start thinking about when to welcome this little one into the world. My doctors would like me to be induced, given Eamon's somewhat dicey delivery and size (basically, they don't want another big baby born with a broken arm). As long as the baby's lungs are strong and everything seems healthy, we can schedule the induction as soon as November 18 (39 weeks). It feels strange to just pick a date, but in a way, I'm sure it'll be so much more convenient and hopefully the delivery will go smoothly.

So, I guess we won't have our Butterball baby after all (the actual due date is Thanksgiving), but at least there's a better chance we can be home and settled in (or, if I have my crazy way, in Thurmont!) for Turkey day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Regina said...

Looking great! (PS - My birthday is 11/18! :) )

Archive