Saturday, November 27, 2010

Week One

Nora is now nine days old. The first week flew. After a flurry of visitors and then an impromptu/surprise visit to Virginia and Maryland for Thanksgiving, we're back and ready to settle into our new life. Mark returns to work on Monday and I'm on my own...the only thing that makes me nervous about that is Eamon. He has been loving the nonstop attention from his Daddy and I know I won't cut it when it comes to building elaborate train set-ups! But I am going to try to make things as normal as possible for him and keep him occupied while I also tend to Nora, work, etc. We'll see how it goes!

Back to Nora, she's a dream! Granted, she's still in the eat/sleep routine, but this is one easy to please girl. I can't get enough of her warm body and soft, soft skin. So far, she has been very routine at night--she'll wake to eat around 11, then again at 3ish, and lately has then been sleeping until 7 or 8! Eating puts her right back to sleep almost every time, so there hasn't been any middle-of-the-night floor walking and shushing...although I know we'll have some of those nights ahead of us for sure.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Archive